RADON CRAWL SPACE Ventilation Fan
Tjernlund RV2 RADON Crawl Space Ventilator exhausts Radon and other Soil gases. Replaces with fresh outdoor air. Continuous or Timed run.
*** SEE VIDEO ***
Tjernlund RV2 Fan ventilates a 20' X 40' X 3' Crawl Space 5 times per hour at 220 CFM using only 40 Watts
- Self contained, requires no connection to PVC.
- Effectively reduce Radon levels of 10 pCi/l or less in crawl spaces.
- Installs behind existing passive vents.
- Pulls fresh outdoor air from passive vents on opposite wall to dilute crawl space Radon levels
- Reduces Crawl Space moisure problems
- Uses only 40 watts to ventilate a 3 foot high, 800 Ft² crawl space 5 times/hour.
- 6’ power cord.
- 18”W X 9”H Trimmable Mounting Faceplate.
- Dual Fans 220 CFM / 40 Watts / 0.6 Max Amps / 120V
|Basement ventilation can be a more effective ventilation strategy than previously believed. Especially useful in houses with low radon concentrations (of the order of 10 pCi/l) or those with low levels that cannot be mitigated cost-effectively with conventional technology.”