PRESSURE RELIEF Electronic Motorized Bypass Damper
Young Regulator 4092 Electronic Bypass Damper. Adjustable Static Pressure Duct Sensor modulates Motorized Damper Blade.
Young Regulator Model 4092 Electronic Bypass Duct Damper. Combines Duct Pressure Sensing Probe with Static Pressure Control to modulate Bypass Damper. System is pre-wired at factory.
Duct Probe senses an increase in duct static pressure. The adjustable solid-state Pressure Controller / Motor will begin to modulate the damper open to bypass the excess airflow. Bypass Damper will open until the desired static pressure is attained.
Damper blade will stall and pressure will be maintained until another change in duct pressure occurs. As Zones open and close and duct static pressures changes - the Bypass Damper will respond accordingly.
- Solid State Static Pressure Sensor and Controller
- 15 second short cycling time delay on close.
- Damper Sleeve - 20 ga Galvanized Spiral Steel
- Gasketed Blade - Less than 1% Leakage @ 3" wc
- Temperature Range - 35F to 140F
- Motor Torque - 35 in. lb. / Timing 90 sec
- 24V / 2 watts / 2.2 VA
- Differential Pressure Set-point Range - .17" wc to 2.0" wc
- UL Listed / NEMA 1 Enclosure
- Damper Sizes - 8" / 10" / 12" / 14" / 16" / 18" / 20"
|Click to view ELECTRONIC BY-PASS DAMPER SUBMITTAL SHEET|
|Allow 7 Business Days Order Processing
by Young Regulator
Click for UPS Delivery Transit Time