VAV MODULATING Opposed Blade Damper Accuator In Air Stream
Young Regulator Low Profile Linear Modulating Damper. Belimo Actuator & Linkage in Air Stream. Auto Changeover.
Up to 36"W X 24"H
Low Profile CHB Linear Actuator Retrofit Damper. Designed to be slipped into the duct with Belimo Actuator and Linkage concealed in the air stream.
Responds to an electronic control signal - use a Proportional & Integral Thermostat (T-720A) or an Analog.
- Minimum Size 10" X 4
- Maximum Size 36" X 24"
- 24V Belimo Low Profile Modulating Actuator
- 0.5 Watts @ Nominal Torque / 0.2 at Rest
- Timing 50 Seconds - Full Stroke
- Built-in Motor Stops
- Temperature Range - 22°F to 125°F
- Frame & Blade: .050 Alum Extrusion / Reinforcing Channels
- Slide Stainles Steel
- Individual Synthetic Blade Bushing
- Low Leak Seals Not Available
- Frame 2 1/8" Wide
- Mounting Plate 6.5"W X Damper Width
- Use Analog or T-720A P&I Digital Thermostat
|Click to view 3085-CHB-IN SUBMITTAL SHEET|