SPRING RETURN BUTTERLY BACKDRAFT DAMPER
Continental Fan Manufacturing Back Draft Dampers. Foam gasket prevents air leakage. Back Draft Damper blocks and controls draft. 4" thru 16" Duct sizes available.
Continental Fan Manufacturing Spring Retrurn Butterfly Backdraft Dampers are used with Continental Fan AXC and EXT series exhaust fans or in most common applications where a Backdraft Damper is needed to reduce the amount of airflow from the HVAC unit when not in use.
- Simple installation - Damper Inserts into Duct
- 20 gauge steel housing
- Aluminim spring loaded butterfly damper blades
- Exterior foam gaskets assure a tight seal against interior surface of duct
- Damper seals against neoprene gasket in closed position for minimal leakage
- Gasket designed for use in temperatures from -22° F to 180° F
- Requires from 0.04 to 0.08 inches W.G. pressure to open
- NOT RECOMMENDED for use in Clothes Dryer applications unless proper provisions are made for regular clean-out.
- GRAVITY CLOSE models are for use on Vertical Duct applications only.
|Allow 3 Business Days Order Processing
by Continental Fan
Click for UPS Delivery Transit Time