Trion CB100 FAN POWERED Evaporative Humidifier
Trion ComfortBreeze CB100 Fan Powered Evaporative Humidifier. 18 Gallons per Day. 120V.
Evaporative Humidifiers are installed into the Supply Duct. Air is drawn across the moist evaporator pad (wetted through the home’s water supply). The evaporated water is released into the home by the Furnace or Air Handler. An adjustable Humidistat maintains the humidity level for maximum comfort.
CB100 is powered by its own Fan. Capacity, operation and performance won’t suffer due to low air volumes present with Variable Speed Furnace systems.
CB100S With H2O SMART TECHNOLOGY
- Electronically monitors Evaporative Pad airflow temperature.
- Automatically reduces water flow when pad is reaching saturation
- 85% less water usage.
- No Float Valve required Increases life of Evaporator Pad.
- “Call for Heat” is not required to deliver humidification.
- H2O Models have relay that can power the HVAC Blower
- LED Trouble & Maintenace Indicators
|MODEL #||PART #||H2O SMART
|FAN POWERED EVAPORATIVE HUMIDIFIER|
|Capacity||18 Gallons Per day|
|CB100S - Electronic|
|CB100 - Mechanical|
| Water Supply
||20 - 100 PSI|
| Voltage / Amps
||120VAC / 0.8A|
||14.58"W X 11.24"D X 18.12"H|
|Water Supply||1/4" OD Tubing|
| Overflow Size
||1/2" OD Tubing|
|Allow 5 Business Days Order Processing
Click for UPS Delivery Transit Time