VAV TERMINATION BOXES. Air Flow Volume Sensor with Modulating Damper
METAL AIRE Single Duct VAV Terminal Box Unit. Modulating Damper varies amount of Cooling Air between Set Point and Air Flow.
*** FREE SHIPPING ***
METAL AIRE Single Duct VAV Terminal Unit. Modulates amount of "Primary" cooling air between minimum set-point and the design airflow.
Components include Insulated Sheet Metal Box, Round Inlet Damper, Flow Measuring Device, Rectangular Outlet, Control Cabinet.
- Equal to Metal Aire TH-500 Series
- Variable or Constant Air Volume applications
- AHRI Certified / Shipped with AHRI Seal
- Multi-quadrant averaging Flow Sensor
- Highly accurate ( +/-5% ) Flow Reading
- Metal Inlet Flow Sensor. Steel Balancing Taps
- Motor Actuator & Controls supplied by others
- 4" thru 16" Duct Sizes
- Low Leakage 22 ga Galvanized Steel Casing
- Double Layer 18 ga Galvanized Steel Damper
- NEMA 1 Control Cabinet with offset mounting
- 1/2" Dual Density Fiberglass Insulation
- Insulation meets NFPA 90A and UL 181
- Rectangular Discharge with Slip & Drive Cleat connection
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON PH VAV BOXES
- Allow 3 Weeks For Order Processing