DCD ELECTRONIC Positioning Air Balance Cable Damper
Young Regulator Air Balance Cable Damper. Electronic Damper Positioner sets required balance Position. Cables & Wall Ports.
*** QUANTITY SAVINGS ***
Young Regulator DCD Electronic Air Balancing Damper. Actuated by a 12V DC motor. DCDP Damper Positioner opens or closes Damper to fixed position. The DCDP communicates with damper thru a Cable termninated at a connection Wall or Ceiling port.
The DCDP is used to control any number of Dampers. Positioner is self contained and pocket size. Powered by a standard 9V Battery.
|CLICK FOR REQUIRED ACCESSORIES|
|Click to view DAMPER SUBMITTAL SHEET
- Requires 1 DCDP Positioner Per Job
- Damper Cable Wall Ports 1, 2, 4, 6, 12
- Damper Sizes 4" - 16" Duct Sizes
- 12V DC Motor powered to fixed position by DCDP Positioner
- Requires Communication Cable and Connection Wall Ports
- Damper length 8" / Galvanized Steel
- 12 Sec. 90º Rotation
- Torque 16 lbs-in Max
- 1 end Straight / 1 end Crimped
|**** QUANTITY SAVINGS ****
Order 4 DCD Dampers - SAVE 10%
Models may be Combined for Discount Quantity
Discounts apply to this page only
Price Savings will appear in Shopping Cart
|Allow 8 Business Days Order Processing
by Young Regulator
Click for UPS Delivery Transit Time